Get new similar jobs by email for
Imaging Strategy & Support Man...
First Republic Bank is looking for a skilleddigital capture/imaging professional with dynamic leadership and lending operations skills to join our Lending ServicesRisk and Technology team. As the Imaging Strategy & Support Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilize and hone your leadership and management skills as you coach, develop, and otherwise supervise a team of image strategy staff. In addition, you will manage the development, delivery, optimization, and usability of all supported image based technologies, workflows, and related activities. These activities will include: design, documentation, procedures, training, quality assurance, communications, and Business Analysis (BA) support. Utilizing your thorough knowledge of lending operations anddigital capture practices, you will be responsible for helping to establish and achieve departmental and enterprise level image strategies for the technologies and processes managed within all supported business units. Additionally, you will:
· Direct system and process activities to include development, optimization, process improvement, quality assurance, usability and adoption for all image based applications and areas supported.
· Direct, facilitate, and monitor change requests to ensure they are aligned with stated strategy and business objectives. Assign and direct associated BA resources and provide status updates on initiatives, progress toward goals, and performance to senior management.
· Direct communication, training and all change management related activities within the areas directly managed and externally supported to ensure transparency, user acceptance and usability of the applications and processes supported.
· Seek and pursue continuous improvement opportunities, system enhancements, state-of-the-art technologies and industry best practices for image based applications. Serves as the area’s liaison and/or ambassador for assigned steering & working committees.
· Conduct employee development engagements and activities, performance reviews and other administrative supervisory activities.
· Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by senior management.
· Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Graduate degree preferred.
· Must possess 3-5 yearsof experience in image/loan operations or related lending experience.
· Must possess 3-5 years of management experience.
· 2-3 years of project management experience strongly preferred.
· Must possess a demonstrated and successful history of workflow design and deployment toward stated goals and objectives.
· Must possess demonstrated expertise in OnBase or related imaging-based technologies and processes.
· Working knowledge of lending and deposit processes and operating models strongly preferred.
· Must possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be able to successfully manage projects of a varied and complex nature.
· Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
· Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.