RightCare Solutions is a Software as a SERVICE company. As such, Client Services is the key to delivering significant value to the hospitals that we serve. We are currently seeking an Implementation Manager to join our fast-growing, highly effective team.
Among the many hats that will be worn as part of a growing, dynamic company, the Implementation Manager will serve as the primary contact and project manager for all new client implementations. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated leader and will possess excellent client-facing skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure flawless D2S2 implementations at our client sites through the use of expert project management skills
- Assess any client needs and issues that arise during implementation and offer client resolutions or internal recommendations
- Communicate project status and drive timelines; proactively identify and troubleshoot any implementation problems.
- Exercise independent judgment to organize and develop implementation project plans and related tasks
- Provide regular and timely insights to clients pertaining to their post-implementation progress utilizing performance data and outcome metrics
- Train nursing and case management staff on the use of the software platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Client or Project Management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams and meeting client needs and expectations
- 3+ years of project management or account management, ideally in healthcare IT field
- Exceptional client-facing skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with executives at all levels
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong collaboration skills
- Clinical background in Nursing, Medicine or related field is strongly preferred
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Must be willing to travel
If meet the above qualifications and you have a passion for improving our healthcare system and for being a part of a team that’s dedicated to building great products and delivering great service, we want to talk to you! Contact us today.