Responsible for conducting and managing in vivo studies to determine the efficacy of biotherapeutic approaches. The evaluation and development of new technologies complement related biomarkers and in vivo models will be a key component of this position.
- Manage multiple in vivo studies while performing molecular biology and/or cell-based assays.
- Experience with animal handling procedures including animal restraint, injections and anesthetics is required
- Experience with tissue preparation for histology
- Protein analysis
- Tissue dissection
- MSc or BSc. in physiology, pharmacology or related biological science
- 1-3 years of experience in the development and utilization of in vivo models in an academic/medical and/or pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Works well independently and in groups to solve problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, graphing and statistical programs is highly advantageous.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO CONNECTICUT@LABSUPPORT.COM