Get new similar jobs by email for
Inbound Technical Support Spec...
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 110,000 computerized workstations, with more than 149,000 employees across 230 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
· Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
· Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
· Open and manage trouble ticket system for User issues, Voice Network, Data Network, Video Network and OS issues.
· Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
· Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
· Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
· Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies
· Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.
· 1 year of Technical Support & Network service experience in a related field preferred.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Access and Word.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to pass a federal background check and complete a drug test.