Up to $55,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an Industrial Engineer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago).
- Design and prepare building layouts including: racking, conveyors, equipment and product flow.
- Evaluate and document operations, work area design, process flow and work methods for improved efficiency.
- Perform capacity planning and provide solutions to meet continued growth.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for equipment including: material handling vehicles, racks, conveyors, and wrappers.
- Conduct time studies and establish engineered standards as assigned.
- Research and develop warehousing / distribution proposals for people, process and technology-based solutions.
- Create and deliver effective presentations regarding recommended solutions and alternatives for assigned initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree. Major in Industrial Engineering.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a distribution / warehouse setting.
- Experience with ProModel, or Demo3D and SIM3D software a plus.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Excel and Access.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!