Industrial/Municipal Wastewater Jobs at ANUE WATER TECHNOLOGIES
ANUE WATER TECHNOLOGIES provides services to support treatment train project life cycle for all types of wastewater management. We have provided industrial/municipal water projects around the world and all of North America to most categories, most notably odor and microbial control and metals removal. Our technology allows us to bring both engineering and treatment innovations to our clients that save them money and time. AWT Services provides to meet our clients' wastewater management needs include water supply identification and evaluation, environmental compliance, treatment process evaluation, facilities planning, engineering, construction, and operation. Companies around the world are turning to ANUE WATER TECHNOLOGIES for full service consulting and engineering solutions - helping them navigate, manage, and mitigate these risks.
Description and Desired Qualifications
ANUE WATER TECHNOLOGIES Industrial Water/Wastewater Project Manager Jobs – Vista San Diego, CA
Help develop and provide high quality, safety focused, leading edge sustainable engineering solutions to our clients for the industrial and municipal needs for water/wastewater treatment applications. Our Project Managers manage multiple small to mid-sized consulting, design or design/build projects for industrial clients. You will become the project lead for all capital equipment projects – from submittals through installation and commissioning/acceptance for our clients and provide project management, project development, and technical leadership to multi-discipline teams. Our projects bring innovative solutions to our client's water/wastewater challenges. You should be a self-motivated professional with 10 years of successful project management experience and prepared to grow professionally as well as personally with each project management job.
Our Industrial Water/Wastewater Project Managers:
• Supervise and manage all aspects of AWT capital equipment contract manufacturing, installation and startup – on time and to exact specifications – including the completion of O&M and Service manuals and onsite operator training programs.
• Deliver design and consulting projects involving industrial water/wastewater for the municipal and industrial industries while managing multi-discipline teams to bring innovative solutions to industrial water/wastewater challenges.
• Ensure the best technical and business solutions for our client are incorporated in the design, manufacture and installation/service programs.
• Serve as primary interface between client's project team and consulting team, conveying technical, schedule, and financial information in a timely and professional manner.
• Execute project performance and budget monitoring & reporting (internally and externally). Establish/reinforce AWT ‘best practices’ through all phases of the fulfillment of each contract. Manage each capital equipment project to improve the delivered margin – and profitability to AWT.
• Drive ownership of health & safety in all aspects of project execution, office and personal environments.
• Support services, which include idea generation, permitting and compliance, selection, and implementation of water/wastewater treatment technology specific to our client's needs.
• Contribute on proposals and client presentations to assist client development activities. (Leader for kickoff meetings with customer and other 3rd party key contacts…)
• Build on our existing reputation with clients and nationally within the wastewater professional community.
• Maintain close coordination with Sales regarding all contract issues and concerns. Conduct kick-off meetings with AE and sales to insure all details are called out and addressed – and what if any further communication will be necessary to clarify any outstanding or open questions.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering or closely related science discipline – desired, not required
• 10 years competency in working with industrial clients in engineering or project management roles; experience with industrial water / wastewater chemistry and treatment projects
• 10 years experience in written and verbal communication of project plans and presentations
• 5 years Project Management experience with consulting and design projects and related project delivery tools and metrics and leading project teams in successful project delivery
• Adept at interpersonal relationship building and conflict resolution
• Must be willing to travel to meet project needs
In addition to the basic qualifications we also desire the following:
• Have significant experience with manufacturing/integration processes – including system, application and installation experience. Must be an expert with ERP/MS/Project Management Software – and an excellent communicator at all levels.
• Certification as Project Management Professional
• Subject matter expertise in treatment (physical/chemical and biological) of refining, chemical and municipal wastewaters
• Expertise in industrial wastewater regulations, permitting and compliance strategies
• Strong working relationship with large multi-national clients
• Experience in execution of conceptual through detailed design and construction support for industrial projects
• Professional Registration or ability to obtain in 12 months preferred
Bachelors or 4-Year Degree
Preferred Years of Experience
What you will find
At ANUE WATER TECHNOLOGIES, is an Equal Opportunity Employer