Get new similar jobs by email for
Information Resources Manager
The Information Resources Manager at VyStar Credit Union is responsible for creating, maintaining, updating, expanding, and continuously-improving the Company’s information resources and online job-aides of the largest credit union in Northeast Florida. We are a financial institution of over $4.8B in assets, serving 440,000+ members in 17 counties with nearly 1,200 employees.
The Information Resources Manager will plan and manage the effort to remap and streamline all of VyStar’s existing Policies and Procedures along with other written operational guidelines.The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of two Information Mapping Specialists and will plan, coordinate and/or facilitate regular focus group discussions, individual interviews, and online surveys to identify the salient learning and information needs of VyStar employees and will work to validate that the organization’s learning and information needs are being successfully addressed through our updated and streamlined information & learning resources.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· B.A. or B.S. in Education, Organizational Development, Business Management or other related-field or equivalent in work/educational experience.
· A minimum of five years’ experience in the Credit Union industry, another financial institution, or comparable work experience directly serving the needs of the Credit Union’s members.
· A minimum of three years' experience in supervision or management of direct report staff members. Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor using positive reinforcement; providing clear feedback and follow through to reinforce changes in performance.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management for planning purposes, operational and strategic, and to serve as a resource on issues related to VyStar’s learning and information needs. Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
· Ability to direct the planning, development and implementation of new projects and programs (this includes strong conceptual and project management skills). Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of making recommendations and implementing changes based the learning and information needs of the Credit Union. Demonstrated ability to measure and analyze trends and subsequently address the learning and information needs manifested by the data.
· Strong leadership and negotiation skills paired with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work well with others. Excellent interpersonal oral & written communications skills to ensure issues are effectively communicated and handled in a fair and consistent manner.
· Exhibit high levels of creativity, flexibility and conscientiousness in order to continuously improve the information resources made available to VyStar employees. Ability to present a professional image to management, staff, and outside contacts.
· Active involvement in professional organizations pertaining to learning, training and/or human resources. Proficient PC/Microsoft Office Suite skills, with the ability to learn new software.
VyStar offers a competitive starting salary and an excellent benefit package that includes a 401(k) Plan. Local candidates preferred.
“Employees Are Our Most Important Asset”