Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales Professional / Bu...
Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle (GKIC) is a dynamic and fast growing company that works with entrepreneurs, sales professional and small business owners by providing them with up to date information about what works in marketing and growing their business. We are a membership based business who provide products and services, primarily concentrated in marketing, alternative “renegade business thinking” and cutting edge information designed to fuel a small business owner’s/entrepreneur’s desire to create an accelerated path to business growth.
GKIC is looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Professional/Business Consultant to be part of our Business Consulting/Sales Department. In this role the Business Consultant will be responsible for working with our members and customers in a consultative sales role to help them achieve their business’s goals and objectives through the assistance of GKIC’s library of Information and Education Products, Coaching Programs and Mentoring Programs. You will be handling in-bound and making outbound calls, utilizing email communications, being active on our Social site in answering member’s questions, along with being active in other Social Media groups that our members participate in. Strong communication skills are needed both verbal and email. Must be a highly motivated and goal orientated individual and be eager to prospect and create new member relationships. This position has a base salary and a commission structure.
What Makes Us Different from any other sales jobs?
· You never have to cold call a person that never heard of us, all of your sales calls take place with members that have are doing business with us.
· We are a company founded by sales and marketing professionals dedicated to assisting our members with their marketing and sales issues and helping them grow.
· All you do all day is work with clients on their business needs and issues and negotiate and close sales
· You have clients that want to work with you.
· Our founder is the Dan Kennedy, the top professional, in providing up to date information and no-nonsense business building advice to our members.
· You must have a passion to work with entrepreneurs, small business people and sales professionals.
· Travel is only two times a year, no “road-warrior’ing”
· You get to participate in and sell at GKIC Events
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of (3-4) years of sales experience across a variety of different industries. Microsoft Office and intermediate computer skills are required; experience with Salesforce is preferred, but not required. Candidates should have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and strong phone presentation skills.
Candidate with strong interpersonal and customer service skills are encouraged to submit their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com