Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales Associate
Why Join TSL Marketing? WE are awesome! WE are an emerging global marketing company that cultivates an energetic, collaborative, and unique culture. WE love welcoming like-minded folks to the family. WE engage in an innovative and creative marketing approach that consistently attracts customers—both internally and externally.
Where does TSL rank? The word is spreading about our integrated marketing services. In April 2012, DemandGen Report awarded TSL with the Killer Content Award. TSL was recognized for its expert channel marketing tactics. As if that wasn’t enough, in the same month, TSL was also named as a Top 10 Partner Consulting Agency by the Channel Marketer Report.
Want another reason to come aboard? We are hiring entry-level and experienced professionals to support our growing team and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers that would like to join our world-class and somewhat zany team.
Inside Sales Position Overview
Members of our inside sales team use their skills to gather business intelligence, qualify new opportunities, and schedule appointments for some of the most successful technology companies in the world. The ideal candidate has a positive team spirit, strives for continual personal and professional growth, and is committed to both their success and the success of the organization.
· Deliver value in the form of validated pipeline leads to our customers
· Begin the sales process on behalf of customers through tele and digital lead generation activities
· Understand, master and be able to succinctly articulate the client’s story to all prospects and customers when given the opportunity
· Conduct strategic business conversations with prospects to understand their needs and articulate how our client can address those needs
· Meet prospecting activity and pipeline goals as captured in our dedicated CRM system
· Provide feedback on client campaigns to internal and external clients
· Produce well-written, client-facing documentation for all opportunities generated
· Provide exceptional customer service and deliver outstanding value to all of our customers and prospects
Qualifications and Skills
· Sales oriented background required
· Highly desirable that the individual has directly sold or supported Enterprise class software solutions, such as ERP
· Proficient sales skills covering technologies and an understanding of how these can provide business value in the marketplace
· Ability to engage prospects and clients via the telephone
· Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
· Internet-based research using LinkedIn, Jigsaw, and other such sites
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
· BA/BS preferred; Associate’s degree plus comparable experience accepted
TSL is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.