Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales / Sales Developme...
Cutera has been ranked on Forbes Magazine’s “200 Best Small Companies.” We design, develop, manufacture, and market medical instruments used in dermatology. Here's your opportunity to impact us.
You will generate new business opportunities for the field organization and you will participate in lead generation campaigns, drive attendance to various events, and develop target customer contacts for setting initial appointments. Ideally, you have a proven track record of building lasting relationships with customers and will be strongly self-motivated and goal-oriented with strong team skills. This role has advancement potential within the sales organization.
· Partner and support field representatives to meet and exceed revenue goals
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
· Generate leads/Prospect new opportunities
· Qualify inbound and outbound leads
· Leverage Salesforce.com to prospect into territories
· A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and cold calling experience
· Experience and success working within a lead quota and commission structure
· Track record of achieving goals in an automated sales environment utilizing a CRM system (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
· Energetic, upbeat, team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to learn and understand product solutions, features and value
· A background that demonstrates self- motivation is a plus
· Medical device and/or aesthetic industry knowledge a plus
We seek exceptionally talented, capable, committed people to help shape and develop our company. We offer competitive benefits to all levels of employees. Cutera is an equal opportunity employer.