Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Technical Sales Represe...
Hilscher North America, Inc. is a US subsidiary of a German manufacturer of Industrial Automation products seeking an inside sales representative. Job functions include prospecting, account management, coordination of news letters/mailings, attend trade seminars, support existing customers, etc. Primary customers are OEM’s but emphasizing efforts toward distribution. We manufacture and provide products and services for industrial network technologies including; EtherNet/IP PROFINET, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, etc. Candidate should have some knowledge of the automation industry with excellent English and interpersonal skills and a professional, courteous manner. Job tools include; Goldmine, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Microsoft Navision.
We offer a professional office work environment and full benefits including commission, health insurance, 401K, Healthcare Spending Account, Short-term Disability and paid vacation/sick leave.
We are a growing tech manufacturer/distributor seeking an Inside Technical Sales Representative who can effectively prospect and develop new accounts for Hilscher GmbH/Hilscher North America, Inc. products and services through understanding and interpreting technical requirements and providing technical information. Target customers are OEM's for our embedded technologies and end users for PC Cards and Gateways. Customer contacts are primarily engineers, purchasing agents and managers. Some local travel to customer locations and occasional travel to Germany for product training as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred - preferably in an Engineering or science or related field
* 2-5 years’ experience in component technology sales
* Working Knowledge of industrial network technologies including; EtherNet/IP PROFINET, DeviceNet, etc.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, Microsoft Navision and Goldmine
* Proven prospecting skills using Company data base, customer's buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
* Ability to assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identify sales opportunities.
* Professionally and knowledgeably represent the company at industry seminars and trade shows
* Liaison to Germany to obtain necessary information to support customer
* Self-starter, motivated, team focused and results driven
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills
* Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities