Get new similar jobs by email for
Function as an Instructional Designer with Lectora experience or graphic/visual design experience, or similar tools and methodology for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training. Work closely in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to create a training solution designed to meet the needs of business or project teams. Understand the steps of the software development lifecycle and design and implement training to fit timelines for development as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions:
· Design and develop learning solutions that drive measurable results
· Create solutions that are instructionally sound, adhere to quality standards, and that follow company standards
· Effectively function as a team player while also working independently to meet project needs and objectives
· Able to perform analysis to identify appropriate method for training delivery
· Communicate effectively to various project areas including development teams, business representatives, SMEs, and other stakeholders
· Assist in the identification of appropriate evaluations and tools to measure training success results
· Facilitate and drive development activities working with internal team or vendor resources as appropriate
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
The ideal candidates should possess:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or Education
· Thorough experience in Instructional Design Methodologies
· Lectora experience or graphic/visual design experience
· Self-directed with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong technical writing skills
· Experience in a variety of training solutions including blended, virtual classroom, ILT, and web-based/eLearning
· Project Management
· Digital Design
· Health and Dental benefits to all consultants.
· 401(k) Retirement plan with employer contribution.
· Paid vacation and sick days.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.