Get new similar jobs by email for
Instructional System Designer
We are looking for an Instructional Designer with Government/DOD experience!! We need an experienced Instructional Systems Designer course-ware design/development experience background to join our team, and create outstanding instructional content for Government programs. The position responsibilities includes the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) of instruction using Instructional Systems Design principles and adult learning theory.
· 3-5 years’ experience with Adobe Flash Development
· 3-5 years’ experience with Audio/Video Scripting techniques and software development tools
· 3-5 years of experience designing and developing instruction for military or government personnel
· ISD experience with formal methodologies a must
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Prior government program work experience and a minimum Public Trust security clearance
· Superior time management and organizational skills.
· Strong written and presentation skills.
· Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify and write learning objectives and instructional requirements
· Write and structure content and activities for adult learning in computer-based environments
· Develop assessment instruments and metrics for evaluating learning effectiveness
· Perform instructional analysis
· Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
· Select appropriate instructional strategies
· Design and conduct formative and summative evaluations
· Experience with authoring tools and related software for the purpose of producing multimedia training packages, inclusive of audio, video and testing methodologies.
· Use established methodologies in all stages of the instructional design process, including needs assessment, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
· Work with Subject Matter Experts in the development of interactive multimedia course-ware.
· Design interactive training materials for a variety of delivery systems, including CD-ROM, Internet, and electronic classrooms.
· Research and identify data sources for instructional material development and additional information needed for instructor and participant materials.
· Design interactive training materials that include sound instructional design methodology, appropriate training strategies and knowledge comprehension assessment.
· Develop evaluation tools for the assessment of training needs and products.
· Keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, CMMI Level 3, and a certified HUBZone company. Our successes are but a reflection of overall team strength and supportive partnerships. Our company fosters innovation which makes it a great place for entrepreneurs and hard workers to be grown. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.