Get new similar jobs by email for
Insurance Risk Management
Our Long Island based client is looking for a Risk Management Professional.
JOB DESCRIPTION – DIRECTOR OF RISK MANAGEMENT
1. Develop risk identification and management as a The Company global core competence and an integral part of The Company’s strategic and business planning process. Develop and improve (or oversee development and improvement) risk identification and management framework, tools, methodologies and processes and development of global communication and training programs.
2. Recommend risk tolerance levels for CEO approval.
3. Oversee ongoing enterprise-level Risk identification, assessment and prioritization, including the development of an ERM monitoring and reporting program.
4. Oversee the monitoring and escalation of internal and external Risk events and trends
5. Support Risk Owners in the execution of risk management plans
6. Report on ERM to Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
7. Communicate broadly throughout the Company on ERM issues and activities.
8. Ensure that ERM process remains dynamic.
Ideally; Bachelor’s degree in business, 10 years of experience in risk management and insurance (including D & O, Liability and Worker’s Compensation).
For immediate consideration, please contact Christine Sorok at Co-Source Solutions (631)-465-2146 or Christine.email@example.com.
Please note: At this time, we are only able to accept applications from individuals currently authorized to work in the United Statesfor any employer.