Recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune Magazine in 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates over 180 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. as well as four international The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants under a licensing agreement. Employing more than 34,000 staff members, 300 of which work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA, we continue on our path to becoming an Iconic Global Brand.
This position requires a passionate data integration specialist who thrives on playing an integral part in the decision making process in areas regarding development and deployment of integrations throughout our entire organization.
You are the technical guru who will be the go to subject matter expert for our corporate support center team, utilizing a structured approach to data integration between internal systems and external partners.
First 12 months Deliverables:
We have many ongoing and future projects that you will have a direct impact on. Here are just a few of those projects:
- Bakery to Corporate Sweeps
- HSA & FSA Automation
- 401K Automation
- MHC Integration
- Lawson Outsourcing
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain event-driven integration solutions
- Design and develop test plans and quality assessments for new and existing solutions.
- Maintain and develop key integration assets for The Cheesecake Factory including but not limited to the automation of information sharing between finance and benefit vendors and process orchestration/mediation amongst internal systems.
- Provide support for existing web/integrations across our EAI suite (SSIS, SSRS, iWay, and other utility technologies in play). Primary supported systems/processes will be process integration (iWay) with partner services and internal applications
- Interact with clients to gather and document detailed requirements for changes and enhancements to existing solutions as well as for new business solutions
- Provide consulting in the area of data management best practices and solutions architecture.
- Ensure integrity of data through analysis, coding, testing, and problem resolution
- Continuously prioritize a shifting workload to ensure that all situations are addressed in a timely manner
- Use and promote established SDLC standards, QA and change control procedures
- Create support documentation for first and second level support teams.
- Invest time to grow personal skills and skills of other staff members
- Exceptional analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through skills required
- Strong experience with Web architecture and Web design and development tools and languages
- 3 years demonstrated experience working with enterprise service bus technology as well as ETL technology (e.g., Informatica, Pervasive, iWay, IBM WebSphere, Software AG, Tibco)
- 3 years experience with Transact SQL
- 3 years experience with XML
- Exposure and light experience with ESB administration and channel/service deployment
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
This position offers industry-leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
For additional information about our company, please visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com. The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.