Get new similar jobs by email for
Integration Support Specialist
HighJump Software, TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Group provides everything small-to-mid tier companies need to fully implement EDI from one source. Since 1995, our mission has been to make EDI painless by providing a comprehensive, end-to-end EDI solution that is easy to use, robust, and affordable. Customers use our award-winning solution to exchange tens of millions of EDI transactions annually within a variety of industries including retail, banking, healthcare, and government.
The Integration Support Specialist provides second level technical support to our clients in a production environment, ensuring that all support conducted over the telephone, via email, and through remote control software is accurate and timely. This position is responsible for the analysis, resolution, and follow-up documentation of complex issues involving the integration of customer Business Systems with TrueCommerce’s translator products.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Manage the progress and facilitate the resolution of all production integration support requests.
o Receive and manage integration support cases escalated from technical support specialists.
o Act as the client’s initial point of contact for all production integration issues.
o Resolve all user-reported integration issues using available tools, resources, and procedures.
o Use advanced troubleshooting skills to properly assess, diagnose and resolve integration support cases.
o Proactively contact and update clients regarding case and issue status.
o Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and their resolution in the TrueCommerce Support database.
· Utilize effective client service skills to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
· Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Experience supporting or developing applications for QuickBooks, SAP, Sage 50/100/300/500, or other business systems strongly preferred.
· Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, Internet applications.
· An EDI technical background or an understanding of transaction processing is desired.
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and resolve simple to complex issues related to in-house applications and products.
· The ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario.
For consideration, please apply directly via our careers page: http://www.highjump.com/our-company/careers
HighJump Software is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V