Get new similar jobs by email for
International Account Manager
ThinkFun, Inc. is an award-winning game company specializing in addictively fun games that challenge the mind. Established in 1985, ThinkFun is an industry leader and recognized globally for its unique and innovative games for kids and adults. We are a small company of 25 employees located in a vibrant and historical location in Alexandria, VA. We are seeking an exceptional person to take on the position of International Account Manager.
Job Summary As the International Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day activities to support the company’s global distribution partners. These responsibilities include managing the order entry process, coordinating overseas shipments and maintaining customer profiles in CRM. In addition, you will have an active role in coordinating departmental projects and direct communication with all of our international partners.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Accurately maintain and update all international customer profiles in CRM.
· Manage the international order process from data entry through shipment, providing QC for accuracy and customer quality assurance.
· Develop and build long-term relationships with international distribution partners to provide marketing support, product/brand knowledge.
· Qualify and respond to international website inquiries and maintain International support web site.
· Coordinate and execute catalog mailings, sales samples, product launches to distribution partners.
· Manage logistics for ThinkFun’s participation in 2 trade shows and travel planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years related administrative and account management experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); some experience with Adobe Photoshop and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and desire to go above and beyond to support our international partners.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to problem-solve and embrace international complexities, working independently and in small team environment.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Willingness to work some non-standard hours to facilitate overseas communication, a second language, International business or living experience.
- Ability to travel overseas (approx. 2 trips per year)
Relocation is not offered