ER Emergency Room Travel RN Registered Nurse positions in New York City, Greater New York Area and New Jersey.
What is Travel Nursing with White Glove all about?
As an ER Emergency Room RN Travel Nurse with White Glove, you get a variety of travel job opportunities to choose from. We currently have many 13 week assignments; Adult ER, Pediatric ER, Psych ER, Emergency Nursing in Correctional facilities, Trauma centers and more! Day or night shift, or anything in between… with great rates and benefits.
White Glove travel nursing agency connects you with some of the greatest Emergency Room Registered Nurse traveling jobs out there; at top ranking facilities throughout all of New YorkState and New Jersey. While on your assignment, you can visit New York City’s historic landmarks, majestic skyscrapers, and diverse neighborhoods. Hike through scenic waterfalls and prehistoric gorges in northwestern New York, or gloat in the New Jersey beaches. All while earning the travel nurse top salary and benefits you deserve!
What are requirements for ER Emergency Room RN Registered Nurse Travel Nursing jobs?
- 2 years current or recent paid U.S. experience as a Registered Nurse RN in Emergency Room
- Current unrestricted license
- Eligibility to work in United States
So seriously, what do these Emergency Room Travel Nurse Job openings offer?
- Variety of RN Travel Nurse assignments at top ranking facilities – you get to choose which one! Reserve your slot for upcoming orientations so your file can be submitted timely.
- Daily pay at participating facilities.
- For traveling nursing assignments: housing or tax-free housing and meal stipends
- Travel reimbursement
- License/certification reimbursement for Registered Nurses
- Free health and dental insurance
- Completion bonus
- Metro cards
- Extra cash bonus for referring your Registered Nurse friends
- And more! All for White Glove RN Travel Nurses!
related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, healthcare, travel nursing, travel nurses, traveling nurses, traveling nurse, travel nurse, er, emergency room, er nurse, emergency room nurse