Get new similar jobs by email for
Investment Management Analyst
The duties and responsibilities of the investment management analyst are to provide analytical underwriting support including Argus and Excel analysis for the asset management and financial reporting teams. This will include individual
asset analysis as well as fund level work across multiple Behringer platform initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
· Responsible for analyzing/updating Argus and Excel models prepared by the acquisition and investment management teams for the existing portfolio and potential acquisitions.
· Assist in the coordination and preparation of Board presentations materials in cooperation with accounting and investment managers.
· Assist in special projects involving analytical work and presentations for the opportunity investment funds and the Behringer platform including working closely with peers in Acquisitions, Accounting, Finance, Asset Management, Portfolio Management
and other areas as well as senior management.
· Prepare quarterly valuation models used by fund accounting for impairment and portfolio roll-up analyses.
· Assist with various due diligence requests from broker dealers or their consultants.
· Lease analysis, hold/sell analysis and other real estate investment related modeling.
· Assist in the annual preparation and review of operating budgets and business plans, as well as the preparation of quarterly reforecasts.
· Review and approve all escalation and CAM billings prepared by property management.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / EDUCATION
· Strong organizational and creative problem solving skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail while maintaining a understanding of big picture issues and requirements.
· Flexibility and ability to work with multiple deadlines simultaneously in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· 3+ years of analyst experience required.
· Commercial real estate experience required.
· Diversified real estate experience including Office, Retail, Hospitality, Multi-Family and Development.
· Argus modeling skills required.
· Excel and cash flow modeling skills required.
· Collaborative, team-oriented work style.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or real estate preferred.
This job description is not all inclusive and subject to change without prior verbal or written notification. Behringer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.