Candidates will serve as Imperva certified administrators who have experience with installation, configuration, tuning/operations of the Imperva environment. Training of the tool will be provided. The work will consist of on-going administration including adding more applications to the Web Application Firewall (WAF) environment. These positions will require candidates to work independently for long periods and communicate across teams to ensure that the larger project goals are met. These goals may be outside of their direct area of control, but they will be actively participating in providing input into the larger project.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required. Must be clearable.
- We are looking for Senior Cyber Security Engineers who possess a very strong and broad background in IT Security to include network security, web application security AND database security.
- Background using Linux / Unix is a must;
- Must have strong experience performing web penetration testing or vulnerability assessments;
- Must possess experience installing, configuring, tuning/operations of file security, web application security tools including firewalls, and database security tools.
- Understanding of Ethernet networking and components;
- Understanding of web protocols;
- Ability to think critically;
- Provide clear and effective verbal and written communication;
- Ability to attend 6 – 8 week Imperva training course in Dallas, TX or other location;
- Candidates should have the ability to create shell scripts.
- A CISSP, CCNA, PMP or similar certification is preferred.
- Candidate can live anywhere in the U.S. but must be willing to travel 80-100%