Duties of the Role:
Our client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst that is able to fulfill user and customer needs as it pertains to ongoing delivery of projects around our customer’s service offerings. This role will be customer-facing and be working on initiatives more closely related to Application Development.
- Gather and document use cases, detailed business requirements and develop process flows.
- Document current and to-be business processes, provide recommendations for enhancements and implement changes.
- Provide options for short-term, mid-term and long term delivery of process change or system functionality when required.
- Conduct best practices review to identify areas for improvement.
- Confirm technical requirements drafted by IT or partners and participate in systems discussions.
- Quantify impacts of current versus future state in the absence of full information to assist in prioritization and measure results of changes.
- Maintain an accurate list of both internal and external stakeholders and contributors.
- Must be able to assess the project, decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts as well as fully understand the details.
- Work with Project Manager to develop test or pilot prior to full roll-out; manage user feedback and prioritize enhancement or fixes.
- Develop and maintain standard project documentation including business rules/requirements, action items, agendas, minutes, status reports and project plans.
- Identify potential problems and formulate solutions that achieve business needs.
- Evaluate decisions and processes to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals; escalate as needed.
- Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing with internal business and external partners; report all issues to IT and ensure appropriate resolution.
- Prepare launch go/no go checklists and create contingency plans.
- Provide project updates to management that include progress, risks, issues and mitigation recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years relevant experience (large-scale, multi-disciplinary Project Management, Business Analysis, Sales Operations, etc.) required.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions.
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others.
- Ability to synthesize information and develop creative solutions to meet business objectives.
- Ability to manage heavy work load, accommodate change and adapt accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
- Experience with public speaking and presentation skills.