Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., formerly The Stanley Works, focuses on operating in the hand and power tools, and storage industries. It focuses on mechanical and electronic security and engineered fasteners with brands, such as Stanley, Black & Decker, FatMax, DeWalt, Bostitch, Porter-Cable, Facom, Emhart Teknologies, Proto, and Mac Tools. The Stanley Works was a global manufacturer and marketer of tools, hardware and specialty hardware products for home improvement, consumer, industrial and professional use. The Black & Decker Corporation was a global manufacturer and marketer of power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products, and technology based fastening systems. Our record of achievement is the result of dedicated and enthusiastic people who work together in pursuit of challenging goals and objectives.
Summary of Position:
The Corporate IT Business Analyst will help to define business cases and functional requirements that are used to develop effective business solutions that are deployed across the enterprise.
The IT BA will work closely with corporate business partners and IT resources in all stages of the project life cycle, including investigation, ROI/payback analysis, design, testing, user validation, and implementation to ensure business requirements are successfully implemented.
Principle Job Activities:
• Work with key business users to evaluate opportunities to improve working capital and productivity, reduce cost, and to automate, simplify, and standardize business processes using BPM (Business Process Management) workflow tools
• Implement innovative technology based solutions that deliver measurable benefits, completed on time and within budget
• Consult with end users to identify project objectives, define quantifiable benefits, develop detailed functional requirements that are translated into solution specifications
• Prepare project plans, work and cost estimates, schedules, and communication to stakeholders
• Perform application setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and issue resolution in support of implementations
• Facilitate communication with developers, in a distributed environment, to ensure that customer requirements are translated to design specifications and appropriate testing efforts
• Produce process flow diagrams, test plans/scripts
• Conduct system testing, document and verify issue resolution, and coordinate user acceptance testing activities
• Respond to requests for service and assistance
• Provide leadership and guidance for business partners, application users, and support resources
• Solid knowledge of business processes and workflow applications
• Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Possesses ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively
• Ability to interact with business partners at all levels within the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business Administration
• 3 years related work experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Metastorm experience a plus
• Project management experience a plus
• Lean/Value Stream Mapping experience a plus
• Experience capturing business requirements, developing test plans, and implementing highly visible systems in a global environment
IT Manager or IT Director
In addition to the prestige of joining a truly world-class organization, as a member of the Stanley Black & Decker team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
NO AGENCY PAPERWORK PLEASE.