EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our client's while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
IT Sr Business Analysts review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. This position will be responsible for completion of projects and working under high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May serve as advisor for lower level IT Business staff.
- Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
- Serves as primary contact and technical advisor to clients.
- Designs, modifies, develops and writes requirements and specifications of software programming applications
- Follows established standards as well as software development and project management lifecycles.
- Understands business needs, processes, nomenclature and concepts to formulate clear and thorough requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
- Proven leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus.
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the Information Technology field and computer systems.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
- Knowledgeable of requirements gathering techniques.
- Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects.
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize.
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks.
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area required.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or Project Manager or in a related area.
- Successfully participated in 5+ large scale software development projects.
- Proven track record managing all aspects of large scale projects including planning, requirements gathering, use case documentation, and managing multiple priorities.
- Relevant Business Analysis Certifications preferred.
- SQL experience required.
- Banking/mortgage experience preferred.
This job description is not meant to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope. This position performs other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran's status or status as a protected veteran.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.