Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Event Recruitment Associate...
IT Event Recruitment Associate (entry level sales)
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get a foot in the door to an innovative, fast paced and growing company that promotes from within. Great job for 2014 grads!
About TechTarget: TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 7 times and named one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has openings for challenging and growth-oriented positions:
Event Recruitment Associate
If you're comfortable interacting with today's top IT professionals and have the initiative to attract and engage with this audience, we have the perfect opportunity for you! This is a great entry-level opportunity to get your feet wet in the sales & marketing field.
TechTarget is seeking a full-time Event Recruitment Associate (known internally as a Delegate Recruitment Associate) responsible for selling our premiere conferences to high-level IT Professionals as well as conducting sales opportunity calls for niche campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
· Conduct outbound calls to drive in high quality attendees for events, telequal and sales qualified opportunity campaigns;
· Sell the value proposition of TechTarget events and interact with our member base to collect additional insight on technology trends & priorities;
· Utilize Salesforce and other recruitment tools and techniques to ensure contact calls are as impactful as possible;
· Strive for quality leads to deliver the best results on across all campaigns; and
· Effectively communicate and provide recruitment updates, attendee/delegate feedback and contribute new ideas to help progress recruitment
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Excellent communication and sales skills;
· A positive, energetic attitude;
· Customer sensitivity;
· Internet savvy; and
· Previous phone sales experience and exposure to the IT market are preferred