We've got lots of opportunity for you to make a difference immediately...
*Do you have 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for IT/IS development projects?
*Have you used and led Agile/Lean software development teams for a minimum of a year?
*Is staying on track and within budget your forte?
*Are you able to bring consensus to a group?
*Do you have a reputation for getting things done?
*Do you find technology fascinating?
*Are you into (sports) fashion and apparel?
*Does working in a process-driven environment motivate you?
*Does the idea of working for a sports-related business excite you?
*Do you have the ability to work with various personalities and groups?
Are you looking for an awesome place to work that strives to drive our business forward all the while having a good time? At Teamwork Athletic Apparel we provide a dynamic, fun, fast-paced and casual work environment that has helped us grow into a leading national distributor and manufacturer of customized team uniforms for all major sports, outerwear and fanwear. In addition, Teamwork offers:
- A friendly family-owned company that understands the value of our employee contributions and work ethic; and
- A customer service focused organization that takes time to listen to employees and customers alike; and
- A recognition-based company that takes time to celebrate our employees' successes; and
- A team-based organization in which employees participate in a variety of teams to continuously improve operational systems.
We are searching for a top-notch and motivated Development Project Manager to join our team in San Marcos, CA.
Under the direction of the Information Services (IS) Manager, this position is responsible for project management duties within the IS Department primarily related to development, but also including infrastructure, and other IS-related projects. This position will utilize lean development techniques (e.g., Agile, Continuous Delivery) to reach project goals, and to communicate project status to stakeholders. The position will also include hands-on work with end-users to understand requirements and systems to ensure development is meeting business and customers' needs. Responsible for scoping out projects with the development teams, quality of deliverables, and managing projects from inception through completion. Oversees resources (local and international), monitors expenditures, and makes sure web projects meet the needs of the organization.
What your day will typically involve:
- Project Manage development & infrastructure projects for the IS Department using lean development (Agile / Continuous Delivery)
- Run daily stand-ups with project owners and developers
- Tracks, monitors and communicates the project status to key stakeholders for all deliverables within the IS department
- Acts as a liaison and proactive communicator between end-users and the development team
- Other duties as assigned or required
What background and experience is required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3+ years experience of project management experience required
- 1+ years hands on experience in an Agile software development environment required
- Proficiency in developing/creating/managing user stories/cards/functional requirements required
- PMP, Agile or similar certification preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excellent time management, and strong follow-through skills; team player
Additional background and experience you should have:
- Experience working with internal systems/architecture as well as software development highly preferred
- Experience managing and/or working with offshore resources preferred
- Experience working as a developer/technical background preferred
- Ability to work with offshore resources (previous experience preferred but not required)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Visio
Teamwork Athletic Apparel offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please send your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- we celebrate diversity and all walks of life!
-Local candidates only
-No sponsorship or relocation available
-No agencies or phone calls please
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com additional information about our company; our newest uniform creation technologies; and our product lines.