Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Manager - Great Opportunity...
As our assistant IT Manager at Portofino International Trading USA, you will join a team of bright and talented professionals who enjoy working in a small, entrepreneurial organization. In this challenging role, you will provide IT support to our staff and be responsible for all system maintenance and promoting the growth and direction of the IT infrastructure for PIT. This position will provide you with visibility into various areas of our organization which may lead to future growth and advancement with your continued success. You will take on a "one person shop" role. You must be disciplined, self-starter and able to support company IT needs on an ongoing basis including emergencies and off hours.
We are fast growing self-financed solid company that sells crafts and gifts to the Hispanic market throughout USA and South America. We operate out of a 134,000 sq ft warehouse in Commerce, CA.
As our IT Manager, located in Commerce, CA, you will use your demonstrated background in customer service and trouble shooting to assist our staff with addressing all IT issues and implementing solutions. You will be capable of training less experienced staff in applications and systems fundamentals and be able to create documentation to educate others about standards, configurations and special implementations. MUST HAVE Expertise in MS SQL. Experise in virtualized VMWare, Small Business Server, Active Directories, Microsoft Exchange, utilizing a Watchguard firewall and Lacie backup system....A PLUS.
1) Primarily your activities will consist of providing the company with CUSTOM SQL REPORTS user issues and bringing them to the attention of our IT service support and following up with them to get the jobs done.
2) Manage the operations of the OMS Distribution System. Update, upgrade and implement new modules, specifically the Warehouse Management System, utilizing Bar Code scanners and xPads, Cycle Count application, Forecasting application, Call Center application, etc. Be the interface with the software company and other resources to resolve technical and business isssues.
3) Website exposure to implementation and development a plus.
4) Create, maintain and support the company's B2b and B2C eCommerce operations and eCommerce web site. Create, implement and maintain EDI with Company's major customers.
5) Help manage the company's VOIP telephone system, security cameras and all other electronic devices required for the efficient operations of the company.
6) Implement disaster recovery and business continuity procedures and manage all aspects of backup, security and preventive maintenance.
7) Plan, budget and and manage in house or outside resources, end user training and participate in management planning sessions.
8) Help manage all aspects of network security and providing personal computer and other IT hardware support to our company (currently 25 users).
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Services or Business.
- 2-5 years of experience in business analysis, programming, development and implementation under .Net and MS SQL.
- Experience with packaged ERP, DRP or import and distribution systems, preferably OMS.
If you possess a passion for IT and a deep desire to help people, you may be the IT Manager we are looking for!