IT Project Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an IT Project Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Manage multiple day-to-day IT projects.
- Design project plans, major tasks and milestones using scope, resources, budget and personnel as criteria.
- Coordinate development of new systems and / or applications projects.
- Coordinate modifications of existing systems or applications or changes in current methods or techniques.
- Coordinate project performance with other departments.
- Monitor, document and report status of assigned projects.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project management certificate a plus.
- 5+ years IT project and management experience.
- Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!