Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Provisioning Analyst / Proj...
Title: IT Provisioning Analyst / Project Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Type: 06+ Months Contract (extendable)
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
Project coordination with project managers and vendors for network implementations, line and phone systems,TV satellite systems. These are physical implementations and REQUIRE: Time Management and Organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, think outside the box, know when to email or pick up the phone for a live conversation. This is a Technical Project Coordinator role.
· Collaborate with network engineers to define appropriate network protocols, cost savings strategies, and run "what if " scenarios for new technology
· Analyze network requirements for facilities and business offices to determine services and protocol requirements required to meet telecommunications needs and ensure business continuity
· Work with communication carriers to ensure on-time delivery of carrier infrastructure for voice and data network requirements; define technical issues and alternatives for carriers
· Validate the pricing and overall costs associated with the infrastructure based on negotiated pricing structures; conduct preliminary contract negotiations
· Improve installation dates through well-developed working relationships and meet first-treatment deadlines.
· Manage the installation processes including but not limited to proactive planning, clinical requirements analysis, transition process/planning and cost analysis for each circuit type.
· Maintain current knowledge of the business and related communication services usage and requirements.
· Document all aspects of client transition and DeNovo processes; look for opportunities to review current practices and identify areas for improvement
· Make sound recommendations regarding telecommunication services provided by contracted carriers related to cost savings, connection type and service type, within established parameters
· Troubleshoot moderately complex telecommunication requests to ensure continuation of service
· Escalate unresolved or highly visible problems to the appropriate management as necessary.
· Participate in and/or lead projects as assigned; may assist in identifying possible projects, collecting project requirements, and collaborating on project charters and planning
· Monitor and ensure completion within time and expense constraints developed as part of the project plan.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
· Participate in on-call rotation as needed Research communication technologies and products; maintain awareness of new technologies, developments, and technological trends
· The candidate for the position needs to be extremely well organized, with good project coordination skills, complete understanding of IT technical communication tools, email, star point, excel, word, IM, etc…
· Multitasking and meeting deadlines is required. Team player but able to adapt and work independently.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook - this is required
· Proficient in Excel - this is required
· Minimum of three (3) years' experience working in a large multi-site networked environment required including day-to-day customer support for networked components demonstrating:
· Experience managing Data and Telecom providers from service ordering through problem management
· Experience in troubleshooting technical problems and direct contact with the vendor with accountability for problem resolution
· Experience in working with third party aggregators in the delivery of services
· Experience writing technical processes and procedures
· Working knowledge of basic project management terminology
· Working knowledge of current business and retail communication products including, data, phone, long distance, wireless, telemetry and other carrier offerings
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols • Telecommunications and/or Network Technical certification preferred
· Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook required
· High school diploma or equivalent required Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis
To indicate your desire to be considered for this role, please complete and return this very brief questionnaire:
Work Authorization/VISA Status:
Expected Pay rate on C2C/W2:
Updated Resume and your experiences with above job description.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please remember the iSpace Referral Policy. If you refer your friends and we place them in any type of position, we will pay you a referral fee. When you refer someone, your names are linked in our data base. If we place them next week or 5 years from now, we will pay you a referral fee. There is no expiration date. We find our best people this way, so please assist your friends and make some money at the same time.
Thanks & Regards
M. Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
iSpace Inc | Suite 110, 2381 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, California 90245
Tel: 310-736-4911 (Direct) | 310-448-2888 Extn. 815 | Fax: 310-563-3801