Fi Companies, based out of Old Bridge, NJ, is a national retail service provider primarily specializing in surveys, fixture installation, general construction and maintenance programs. Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a Payroll Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have 2-5 years processing payroll. Additional tasks include:
• Compile payroll data from timesheets and/or timecards. Follow up w/managers.
• Calculate timesheets/timecards for payroll and job cost.
• Verify all Vacation, PTO and requests for time off.
• Quality Control check for assurance.
• Transfer payroll and submit reports to Controller
• Enter all new hire information, including all voluntary and involuntary deductions.
• Process wage garnishments through system.
• Handles employment verifications and unemployment claims initial requests.
• Terminates employees in payroll system.
• Post all work hours, travel hours, per diem and PVC expense into financial system for job cost.
• Communicate weekly w/Managers with any incorrect data on their crew(s) timesheets.
• Process layoff paperwork and manual checks (Union personnel as needed).
• Process union benefits weekly.
• Contact various unions around the country for acquiring current wages and benefits.
• Updating master sheet with data for accurate burden rates for the Estimating Department.
• Updating union burden rate sheet (as rates change)
• Handles name tags for new employee's cubicles.
• Handles all employee id badges, as needed for select field personnel.
• Research and assist with various HR and payroll related projects as needed (Unemployment appeals, legal, audits, etc.).
• Assist with union audits
Our facility is located in Old Bridge, NJ. Working hours are 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, vacation/personal time and more.
Please send a resume, along with salary requirements.
Come see what Fi Companies is about. You won't be disappointed.