At On-Line Strategies ('OLS') we develop payment and non-payment transaction processing software, focusing on high performance, high volume, and innovative features and applications for our customers, and we are scouting for talented Technical Business Analysts.
Our BAs interact with customers; gather and document business requirements; identify and create add-on business opportunities; present and explain development needs to our development team; review unit tests; create test plans for customers; craft go-live plans; create internal documentation and release notes; manage customer expectations; interact with other BAs to find synergies and identify like solutions; expand and refine our on-boarding processes; participate in technical sales calls; assist in production support efforts and…you get the idea.
Put another way, our BAs do everything in the customer lifecycle except sales, design, development, technology choices and hard-core production support. The optimal candidate has a technical background - working knowledge of Java-based projects a real plus - combined with good English-writing writing skills
- Gathers Business Requirements.
- Acts as as a Project Lead and performs Project Management tasks
- Assists in Integration and Acceptance Testing.
- Supports the development of training and implementation material.
- Participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support.
- Involved in the development of project plans and provides project management skills.
- Technical background with excellent English-writing writing skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team-work skills.
- Self-starter who is resourceful and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with payment systems, ISO-8583 is a plus, though not a requirement.
- Located in Dallas Fort-Worth area is a plus.
- Familiar with the following concepts:
- Enterprise IT projects
- Project Management
- Payment processing
- Data security
- Transaction processing
- Java-based projects
About On-Line Strategies:
On-Line Strategies (www.olsdallas.com), founded in 1996, is a software and services company focused on processing complex, large volume and high-speed transactions in mission-critical environments.