Job Family Summary
- The User Experience (UX) organization is a multi-disciplinary services organization that designs interactions and experiences with devices, systems, and services that provide a positive, engaging, and productive experience. The organization serves varying user experience and design needs across Client, and is comprised of UX Architects, Interactive Content Writers, User Research and Usability Analysts, User Interface Engineers and Interactive Visual Designers that work together to design delightful experiences.
- The User Interface Engineer is responsible for the creation of prototypes and production-ready user interface code in support of Client internal and consumer-facing desktop and mobile digital solutions.
- They will apply knowledge of front-end technologies in support of business needs and objectives.
- They will partner closely with other front and back end developers, visual designers, interaction designers and user researchers to deliver useful and useable software solutions. Successful candidates must not only have strong front-end programming skills, but also know the fundamentals of page layout, user-centered design principles, information architecture, visual design principles, and user experience research to implement simple, intuitive, and visually stunning user interfaces
- The Lead UI Engineer oversees the work of team members while leading the creation of prototypes and pr oduction-ready user interface code for highly complex projects.
- The lead serves as a subject matter expert in one or more application areas, utilizing broad design and technical expertise to deliver solutions.
- The lead coaches and mentors all UI Engineers.
- Enable the implementation of aesthetically pleasing designs through knowledge of front end code (including knowledge of graphic design principles, typography, iconography, web fonts and icon font tools).
- Create re-useable code and templates in support of digital style guides/brand standards and prototypes
- Create prototypes in support of various forms of user research studies (e.g. usability testing, eye-tracking, mock-up interviews, mobile testing)
- Create iterative responsive prototypes in support of responsive delivery projects; Provide direction fo r proper levels of prototyping and production needs on projects
- Establish and adhere to process and engagement models for interacting with delivery partners (technology and business teams) as well as, User Experience and Design Team members
- Research and share industry standards related to but not limited to: web-development, user-experience, design, awareness of new coding frameworks (e.g. jQuery, new responsive framework versions, angular.js, polymer.js).
- Create standards for code quality, accessibility, and system performance
- Guide delivery teams on UI code best practices
- Create and oversee a governance model for code implementation Document design deliverables that can be shared and reused across software program
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "email@example.com" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Karthick K, Phone No:(847) 960 5315,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account co-ordinator: Kiran C, phone no:(847) 960-5101, Email id: email@example.com
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.viva-it.com