Get new similar jobs by email for
Java Embedded Software Enginee...
Java Embedded Software Engineer
Type of position: 6 months contract, possible temp to hire
Location: Work must be completed in Oxnard, CA, no telecommuting available
The Engineer will work on embedded core JAVA, involving Java AWT and Java Swing coding. They will be working in an LINUX environment using the experience of embedded development.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
· BS / MS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· Must have 3+ years of Java coding experience
· Embedded Development using Linux environment
· Experience with AWT, SWING
· Experience with Java based GUI design
· Experience programming in C/C++ for Linux systems
· Demonstrated aptitude for troubleshooting, testing/analyzing to establish root cause, and proposing solutions
· Understanding of multithreading
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment
Additional desired skills:
· Real-time systems constrain and specifics understanding are big plus.
· Experience in writing code for capital equipment/machinery/automation systems
· Understanding in details Java code optimization
· Interfacing Java code to C/C++ code modules
1. What is your degree?
2. How many years of Java coding experience?
3. Do you have experience with AWT, SWING? Last used?
4. Do you have experience with programming in C/C++ for Linux systems? Last used?
5. When would you be available to start work in Oxnard, CA?
Candidates: send resume, desired pay rate and answers to the above questions. Agency submission must include all candidate expenses (travel, lodging, meals, etc…) in bill rate.
Send to Rick Early, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Haas Automation firstname.lastname@example.org