Job Title - Java / J2EE Developer
Location - Goshen NY
Type - Permenant
Salary - DOE
Looking for a SR Java J2EE Developer for a fulltime position in Goshen NY
- Hands on working experience with Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring.
- Core Java Developer responsible for full software life cycle.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and performance testing.
- Assists in component architecture, performance engineering, product evaluation and support.
- Translates business requirements into technical design.
- Evaluates new frameworks and assist with technology selection.
Position / Skills Requirements:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Over 10 years of proven experience in Java Development front end and back end.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required. Ability to absorb and retain information quickly. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users. Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
If interested please send in a word copy of your resume to shafik at sunrise sys dot com and call shafik at 732-395-4420
Sunrise Systems Inc