Get new similar jobs by email for
SQL Server Developer
Title : SQL Developer
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : Full Time
· 8+ Year Experience working on SQL Server Environment desired.
· Create and develop SQL scripts using SQL to perform measure or products set up
· Determine the data needs, collect data to achieve desired data outcomes
· Support metrics populations based on the data changes to the tables
· Help create error reporting from transactional tables and produce relevant dashboard to the BSA team
· Manage and enforce data constrains to ensure integrity of the database tables
· Assist with impact analysis of any changes to the savings tables
· Create stored procedures and functions including queries to assist with the development of reusable codes
· The analyst will have to create a routine clean up strategy and a maintenance plan as needed.
· Communicates with peers inside and outside of the department exchanging ideas or gathering information
· Proven ability to drive business results with a customer focus in a large, regulated company
· Skilled at troubleshooting and consensus-building.
· Good teamwork and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.