Get new similar jobs by email for
Founded in 1998, XSB, Inc. (www.xsb.com) is a small Long Island NY based software development company. The company’s core capability is providing robust, scalable, software applications for managing complex supply chains. We enable large enterprises to automatically analyze product data, efficiently search and select parts and determine interchangeability and regulatory conformance. The result is a significant improvement in product design, pricing, inventory and obsolescence management.
XSB employs the latest Agile software development practices and believes that quality people, practices and code are the foundation of success. We offer challenging work assignments, exceptional learning opportunities, and a dynamic work environment where employee contributions are both recognized and rewarded. We are serious about our commitment to our employees and invite you to explore and join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create or contribute to specifications for application design and functionality
· Develop and maintain application and user documentation
· Provide support and training to customers
· Work with others on the Engineering team to test and document product features and to diagnose/correct product issues
Technical Qualifications and Experience:
Desired Technical Qualifications and Experience:
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team; The ability and willingness to:
o Raise potentially controversial issues in a manner that encourages dialogue;
o Listen to others while maintaining a wide perspective on issues; and