Enterprise JAVA Developer
Make an IMPACT! Join a high performance team of consultants in a small, fast-growing company tackling large information technology challenges. Impact Resources Technologies is leading the effort to support the Marine Corps in one of the largest major logistics systems modernizations in decades. We are providing worldwide training, operational support, and program support for the United States Marine Corps.
Successful applicants will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of DOD software applications in a collaborative team environment following industry best practices in an Agile development environment.
- Major contributor to the design, development, and testing of software applications following Agile development methodologies
- Participate in the decomposition of customer requirements into functional tasks
- Participate in the development of technical documentation
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Maintain competence through self-education of emerging technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience developing Java J2EE Web-based applications
- Experience in object-oriented software development
- Experience working with relational databases
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a U.S Government Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science with 6 or more years of experience
- Experience with JPA, Spring, or Struts frameworks
- Experience with Oracle relational database and SQL development
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience developing software using Agile development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to get a U.S Government Secret clearance
IR Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.