Software Development Engineer in Test - Java, Selenium, Git needed for industry leading Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company in San Francisco, CA
We are a very successful web-based organization with a product suite that helps millions of people. Currently, we are hiring for a Java Software Development Engineer in Test with strong experience building large scale test infrastructure in high-traffic web environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building software that tests our complex software systems
- Database work as necessary, depending on what your software is testing
- Working with teams across the company to create and execute best practices
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive software design, development and test experience
- Strong experience writing code using Java (or C# if you're coming out of Microsoft)
- Experience with Linux command line
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Solid SQL skills - complex queries, stored procedures
- Experience building test automation software
- A background using Web Browser Automation tools like Selenium
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environments
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
What's In It for You
- Immense stability, working for a company that leads their industry
- An unbelievably great environment with uncommon perks
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefit package
- The opportunity to grow within your role and with our organization as we continue our exponential growth in revenue and additional headcount year over year
So, if you are a Java Software Development Engineer in Test with strong experience building large scale test infrastructure in high-traffic web environments, please apply today!
We offer relocation packages for candidates that are already local to the United States, and we do sponsorship transfers - but we won't do both.
Job ID: MZ-JavaSDET-SF
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: MZ-JavaSDET-SF -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Michael Zarvos | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.