Get new similar jobs by email for
Java Web Developer
TopSource is a full-service staffing company specializing in IT/Technology, Accounting/ Finance, Sales and Marketing and Human Resources. Our clients are leading companies throughout the South Florida market. We are affiliated with New Horizons of South Florida, the World's largest independent technology training company and the #1 Training Company in South Florida, having working relationships with all of the top corporations locally!
Our client is looking for Java programmers skilled in database-backed server-based web application solutions needed to join their Server Team. You will be responsible for developing remote management and provisioning servers to manage repositories of applications and firmware. The deployment environment is load-balanced and comprises multiple points of presence. Must be independent, self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
The following technology skill sets are required:
- Experienced Java/JEE developer (5+ years) with focus on Java Web Applications and open source technologies.
- JSP 2.0 / JSTL - MVC (SpringMVC preferred)
- SQL / ORM (e.g.: Hibernate, JDBC, etc. iBATIS is preferred)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, etc)
- Knowledge of XMPP Must be able to set-up and administer your own development environments, so a working knowledge of Linux systems is also mandatory.
Additional skill sets desired:
Web 2.0 Technologies:
- Subversion (SVN)
- Flex / ActionScript / Flash experience
- Android and iOS familiarity
- Data warehousing / Data mining
- Experience with a reporting tool or reporting suite (e.g.: Jasper, Pentaho, Actuate, etc)
- Experience with distributed systems and/or clustered systems
- Agile Process
Send resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org