* Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications using defined requirements of the customer and or managers
* Integrates applications by designing scaleable database architecture and server scripting.
* Completes application development on schedule, while contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies.
* Communication with team members and management of status and issues arising from the work.
* Telecommute is an option, but must be able to make the occasional commute to Rochester, MN for meetings when needed. If local to Rochester, MN office space is available.