Get new similar jobs by email for
· Work within an agile software engineering team to create software applications that delight our customers.
· Software development includes: Back-end & front-end, database development, UX design, REST APIs.
· Collaboration within the team and with our partners is essential (Product, Project Management, other teams) for all activities: requirements analysis, R&D and prototyping, architecture, estimates, documentation, coding, and testing.
· Unit, functional, and performance testing of backend and front-end code.
· Automation of development, build, and testing process.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
· 2-5+ years experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
· Expertise in server-side development with NodeJS (Express).
· Expertise with Linux.
· Experience with and passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures.
· Experience with version control systems, particularly distributed models including Mercurial and Git.
· Knowledge of software design best practices: OOD, SOA, and design patterns.
· Experience with relational (PostgreSQL, Vertica, Infobright) and non-relational databases (Cassandra, Hbase) and search engines (ElasticSearch, SOLR)
· Experience with system and data integration and message queues.
· Experience in commercial software products industry is a plus.
· Experience with responsive design is a plus.
· Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android) is a plus.
· Experience with the following tools is a plus: JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, Bamboo, Grunt, Vagrant, Selenium (testing), Karma (testing), Mocha (testing)
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
· Experience with Agile development.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com