Jr. Inventory Control Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Junior Inventory Control Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Support or adapt existing SQL / Access and Excel / VBA applications, tools and reporting as needed.
- Develop new applications, tools and ad-hoc refreshable reports to streamline processes and address current business challenges.
- Manage weekly inventory control consolidation and reporting for remote locations.
- Help coordinate daily perpetual cycle counting efforts at corporate distribution centers.
- Take part in hands-on inventory control activities, including cycle counting.
- Report, monitor and review daily inventory adjustments and changes.
- Help resolve inventory discrepancies and inter-company transfer issues.
- Conduct daily inventory analysis to anticipate and resolve potential inventory problems.
- Audit operational processes and compliance.
- Work on special projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Solid understanding of distribution environments.
- 1+ years experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with Visual Basic for Application (VBA) for spreadsheet automation a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, AS400 and Microsoft Access a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!