We are walking distance to the Larkspur ferry and have an amazing team which fosters a strong sense of community!
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in technology architecture decisions as we refine internal standards and grow our widget library
- Quickly understand others’ code when called on to reuse or revise existing widgets
What You Need for this Position
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility quirks
- Thorough understanding of source control tools, particularly Git
- Bonus points for experience with mobile/touch devices
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits
- Innovative, growing group where we foster learning and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Terrific, fun work environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: JG-1147387
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: JG-1147387 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Julia Gliner | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.