Get new similar jobs by email for
Jr. .NET Developer
Well established software company seeks Junior .NET Developer to assist in the development and maintenance of our supply-chain execution software products. We are looking for developers who are passionate about their work, are exceptionally detail-oriented and are comfortable working with a team.
• Participate in the design, development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications
• Accomplish complex programming assignments using object-oriented development tools, Web servers, and relational databases to be used by multiple, simultaneous users
• Perform analysis of business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications
• Perform software testing of individual program modules as well as integrated systems
• Experience developing in a .NET environment on Windows using technologies such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ODBC, XML, XSL-T, AJAX, DHTML and SQL
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with Web protocols and associated programming requirements
• Knowledge of relational database concepts
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
• Ability to accurately estimate work effort and complete assignments on schedule
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university; 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters with salary history.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY !!