Get new similar jobs by email for
Jr. Product Specialist
Please include "Jr. Product Specialist" in subject line along with resume.
Jr. Product Specialist
Review and present current/future product information to strategic, project management, creative and account teams on all aspects of the client’s business (Collateral, Print, Web, CRM etc.) as it relates to feature content, technical specifications, asset acquisition, application, review and correction for automotive marketing projects.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of product line assignments.
- Approves/edits all copy, technical specifications and imagery for all aspects of product correctness, including accuracy of comparative claims, assignment of features to appropriate models, explanation of features and their functions, and adherence to all nomenclature and legal guidelines.
- Understand and maintain an excellent working knowledge of DeltaView software, PR-codes, and rules associated with their application.
- Work with and understand a wide array of imagery and information portals while earmarking product relevancy for US marketing purposes.
- Work with product planning clients and become a steward of our existing relationships.
About The Designory
WHO WE ARE
Most people would describe us as a global, full-service agency. But we think of ourselves as marketers with great stories to tell. We are positively obsessed with our clients and make it our business to uncover what’s unique about their business. Give us the most complicated product or service offering and we’ll make it easy for anyone to understand, embrace and, most of all, trust. Who we are is really what we do — we make the complex simple. And the simple, very, very powerful.
WHAT WE DO
Combining breathtaking design, compelling narrative and cutting-edge technology, we use every tool in our arsenal to illuminate what makes our clients’ products special. We connect brands with the right customers, across a rich and varied landscape of media. We believe in extending the “big idea” beyond traditional media by creating robust digital platforms that connect both on-line and off-line marketing to consumers at the most poignant times and in the most interesting ways. We believe that extraordinary marketing can be both a discipline and an art form. The art is in doing it well. The discipline is in doing it right. We are Designory.