Sage Parts Plus (www.sageparts.com) is the world leader in providing replacement parts for Aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE). We offer the world's largest inventory of replacement parts for aviation ground support equipment including auto and truck parts. We are also the industry’s leading provider of outsourcing program management for both Aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Auto Parts.
Our company has established the most geographically widespread distribution network in the GSE parts marketplace. Our warehousing facilities are strategically located at or near airport locations throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, Europe, and Asia.
We are currently looking for a motivated Jr. Programmer / ERP Systems Analyst to join our expanding Information Technology department in our busy Melville Headquarters location.
- Support for Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system running on SQL Server. Coordinate with vendor for resolution of support issues related to ERP system. Support for in-house developed applications and ecommerce system. Administration of ERP and ecommerce user accounts, permissions, and application settings.
- Application development - responsible for analyzing application requirements and designing new applications as well as enhancements to existing applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and other related application development tools.
- Report writing (Crystal Reports, MS Access, etc.)
- Document application requirements, workflow, and other technical specifications.
- Experience supporting and/or developing applications for an ERP system. Epicor Prophet 21 experience is preferred,but willing to train if the candidate has experience with another ERP system.
- Experience with report writing tools – Crystal Reports
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL query skills
- Experience with application development using Microsoft Visual Studio (C# and other .NET programming languages)
- Capable of delivering assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- General knowledge of IT technologies & the application of technologies to business solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Self-motivated and desire to grow in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years experience
- B.S. Degree in Information Systems or the Computer Science field
- SOAP, XML, ASP, IIS, EDI, CXML
- Experience with MS Access
- Experience with business process re-engineering and workflow analysis
- Experience with implementing system updates through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Website Design experience.
Benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability & Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Flexible Spending, AFLAC plans, and Paid timeoff. EOE
Submit resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org