Get new similar jobs by email for
We currently have a position open to recent college graduates and entry level applicants with an interest in investment management. The position will focus around calculating investment performance, analyzing prospective client’s current holdings, running performance comparisons, preparing for GIPS compliance as well as many other day to day tasks as assigned. Eventually, applicants would be responsible for trading client accounts and assist in managing advisor and client relationships.
All applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree (or in final year of study) in business, finance, or another applicable field
2. Personal or professional investment experience
3. Basic understanding of investment statistics including: Alpha, beta, standard deviation, Sharpe ratio, active share etc.
4. High level of autonomy
5. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
6. Ability to work under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
7. Desire to learn more about investment management specifically through the RIA channel
8. Mid-level understanding of Microsoft Excel (specifically advanced functions such as IF’s and lookups)
The job is located in Solon, Ohio. The accepted applicant would be hired on initially as less than full time (around 25-30 hours per week). Following this 90 day probationary period, the applicant would be hired as a salaried employee. Salary will be determined by qualifications of the applicant. In addition to base salary, equity in the firm is awarded annually and investment personnel qualify for incentive based compensation after year one.