Get new similar jobs by email for
Junior Software Applications D...
Junior Software Developer:
NorthPoint Solutions is a premier technology solutions provider focused on the alternative investment sector (Hedge Fund Industry). NorthPoint designs and implements software applications that address the operational and portfolio management challenges that asset managers face.
We are currently seeking bright, motivated graduates with a degree in Computer Science (or related major) and 1-3 yrs of experience to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in a great career in the exciting and challenging field of financial services technology with opportunity to grow both your business and technology skills.
As an Associate Consultant you will play an important role in the development, implementation, and support of our software solutions to our Alternative Investments clients. NorthPoint works on full life cycle projects, typically with smaller, agile teams of 2-3 consultants. You will be trained on NorthPoint’s Solution Frameworks the foundation for the services and solutions we provide to our clients, and grow into a role in our consulting practice.
Requirements for the Role:
· A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related major from a top school
· 1-3 year of experience either during school or after graduating
· Strong foundation in object oriented development (C++, C#, or Java)
· Good understanding of database concepts
· Desire to develop your knowledge of financial services asset classes and instruments
· Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment where technology has a direct impact on business
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and desire to work in a client facing roll
What We Offer: