Get new similar jobs by email for
Junior Web Application Enginee...
Our team is responsible for developing the next generation of web based products and services and building out the next generation cloud based SaaS platform. We are also responsible for prototyping new technologies within the Qualys ecosystem, as well as finding innovative solutions to problems, so a creative mindset and a diverse background is a big plus!
This position is located in our Denver, CO offices, near I-225 and I-25.
As a junior developer, you'll be paired up with a senior developer to implement code and features already "scaffolded" by others
A candidate must be proficient with:
· Java 6
· Browsers, http requests, and the basics of how web services are delivered and consumed
Ideal candidates will also have played with some of these technologies:
· Guice (or Spring) Dependency Injection
· DWR, JAX-WS, AJAX
· ExtJS, JQuery, Dojo Toolkit
· Apache SOLR
· Terracotta or Hazelcast
· Cloud-based software / multi-tenant applications
· Web security and secure coding practices
· SOAP or REST API development
· Hadoop / Map Reduce
· MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
· JMS, ApacheMQ, HornetQ, RabbitMQ, etc
· Amazon AWS services like S3 or DynamoDB
No professional experience? No problem! We're looking to add some junior level team members to come and learn and build! Great pay and super-flexible work environment, with an established public company! All you need is an adventuring spirit, some demonstration of your personal tinkering projects, and a will to learn!