A highly reputable fine dining establishment is currently looking for an Experienced Kitchen Manager in the Atlantic City, NJ area. The Kitchen Manager is the department head responsible for all BOH activities; coordinating the work of cooks and other kitchen employees and reports to the General Manager of the location. The Kitchen Manager ensures that the restaurant provides nutritious, flavorful and appealing food prepared according to our Recipes and Standards. The Kitchen Manager will also assist with special events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage, supervise and coordinate all Back of the House activities.
* Accountable for ensuring daily kitchen operations are in accordance with operating guidelines and standards; specifications, recipes and procedures.
* Achieves financial objectives by continually controlling food and labor costs and minimizing waste.
Qualified applicants must possess:
*5+ years experience in high volume, fine dining establishments.
* Knowledge of food cost control, labor cost control, sanitation standards, inventory analysis.
* Exceptional leadership skills.
* Team-oriented personality.
* Excellent Communication Skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well. EEO.