Get new similar jobs by email for
Teel Court has an opening for a Laboratory Technician
(This is a temporary position with potential to be full time)
· The preferred candidate will possess an associate’s degree in chemistry with a minimum of 2 years experience in an accredited laboratory testing environment, a Bachelors degree may be substituted for experience.
· Perform primarily HPLC testing on incoming raw materials and in-process and finished products.
· Must have experience with HPLC and desired experience with thermal analysis, FT-IR and other typical laboratory tests.
· Must have the ability to independently set-up and conduct testing on analytical laboratory equipment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Must possess excellent mathematical skills with a solid understanding of algebra, extreme attention to detail and should have a strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
· Self-managed, willing to take initiative.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to:
Teel Plastics, Human Resources
1060 Teel Court Baraboo, WI 53913
With over 60 years of experience, Teel Plastics specializes in the custom extrusion of thermoplastic tubing and profiles. Teel Plastics also compounds and extrudes unique custom products. Our analytical lab adds a very unique capability which allows us to perform a wide variety of analysis on both raw materials
Teel Plastics' state-of-the-art 150,000 square foot extrusion manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters is located in Baraboo, WI. We have been an ISO9001 certified company since 1997 and a leader in the implementation of lean practices in all of our business units.